Company: MHC Kenworth
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Murphy-Hoffman Company (MHC), is North America's largest
Kenworth truck dealership group. As MHC continues to grow, we have
an opening for a Service Advisor. The role of the Service Advisor
is to insures that customers are greeted openly and friendly;
coordinates customer repair requests; estimate cost of repairs
within set guidelines; assists Service Manager with clerical
duties, such as documentation required for warranty, policy
settlements, repair order filing and repair preparation for
- Coordinate customer repair orders with Service Manager and Shop
Foremen for task assignment.
- Coordinate with Foremen for proper work scheduling of all shop
- Insure customers receive the most expedient service available
through questioning and understanding repair requests.
- Work with Service Manager to ensure timely action taken and
settled in areas of disputes and warranty.
- Assure all documentation necessary for sale of labor (customer,
internal and warranty) are complete and properly executed.
- Input repair order information to data processing system and
close repair orders.
- Maintain and administer shop tool and supply requirements and
- CDL (preferred).
- Minimum 4 years of experience in related field.
- Computer experience (preferred)
- Strong customer relations and communication skills.
- Good leadership abilities.
- Must have a positive can-do attitude.
Keywords: MHC Kenworth, Salina , Service Advisor, Other , Salina, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!