Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)- Full time evenings 2p-10p
Company: Pinnacle Park Healthcare and Rehabilitation
Posted on: November 11, 2021
As a Licensed Practical
Nurse (LPN) you are responsible for staff assignment and provide
overall supervision of resident care in accordance with established
policies and procedures and as may be directed by the RN
Supervisor, Director of Nurses or Administrator, to assure that the
highest degree of quality resident care can be maintained at all
- Graduate of an accredited school of
nursing or an approved Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) program with
a current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) licensure in the state in
- Possess leadership ability and the
willingness to work with and supervise professional and
- Ability to Read, write and speak the
GENERAL DUTIES AND
- Complete all Licensed Practical Nurse
(LPN) required record keeping
forms/charts upon the resident’s admission, discharge, transfer,
etc. File in the resident’s chart and/or forward to the appropriate
- Prepare/administer medications as ordered
by the physician.
- Admit, transfer and discharge resident.
Assist in arranging transportation and packing as
- Administer professional services such as:
catheterization, tube feeding, suction, applying and changing
dressings/bandages, packs, colostomy and drainage bags, taking
blood, sputum, and urine specimens, care of the dead/dying, etc.,
as established by the facility’s policies and
- As a
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
you will work with
the facility’s consultants as necessary and implement recommended
changes as directed by the RN Supervisor of the Director of
- Investigate complaints and grievances and
make necessary oral/written reports to the RN Supervisor or
Director of Nurses.
- Give/receive nursing reports upon
reporting in and ending shift duty hours.
- Check all residents daily to assure that
prescribed treatment is being properly administered by nursing
personnel/assistants and to evaluate their physical and emotional
- Keep the RN Supervisor informed about the
status of residents, staff and related matters.
- Presents professional image to consumers
through dress, behavior and speech.
- Adheres to Company standards for resolving
- Ensures that all consumer/resident rights
- Annual evaluations
- Disability insurance
- Electronic documentation
- Employee appreciation events
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
Keywords: Pinnacle Park Healthcare and Rehabilitation, Salina , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)- Full time evenings 2p-10p, Other , Salina, Kansas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!